Property DescriptionThis residence is a sophisticated, waterfront retreat that reflects the miraculous incorporation of inspiration and architecture. Created by its owners, Lexa Homes LLC, this home is a masterpiece of exquisite design and craftsmanship featuring hand-rubbed European white oak floors, a 740 bottle wine room, individually selected lighting from Fine Arts Lamps, plus an elevator to transport from floor to floor. This efficiently designed home features the master suite, one en-suite guest room and two offices/rooms on the first floor. Sprawling entertaining spaces flow outside to the outdoor living room past the well-appointed summer kitchen and infinity edge pool to the expansive bay waters where the 40 foot dock houses a 20,000 lb boat lift, equipped with a kayak lift and launch. Thoughtful consideration was taken when designing the private, second floor guest entrance. The exquisite spa-inspired master suite has a relaxing sitting area overlooking the bay, with a private entrance to the spa and pool deck. The master bath features a multi-spray shower, a walk-in sauna, dual water closets and expansive walk-in closets. This home is the epitome of waterfront luxury.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control, Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony
- Fencing: Fenced
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat, Gas heating
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Ceiling fan(s), Central vacuum system, Walk-in closet(s), Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa, BBQ, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Office, Great room, Foyer
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, Gulf access
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Park Shore Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »