Property DescriptionFantastic location! Cozy and spacious home with tons of potential, located on a peaceful street reminiscent of Key West. This home is situated on a large lot with magnificent mature trees that keep the house cool. This 3 bedroom 2 bath with a potential 3rd bath is a split bedroom home which allows plenty of privacy for the Master Bedroom area when you have guests and family. Located in the heart of Naples you are a 15 minute stroll from beautiful Clam Pass beaches and a short 5 minute walk to Waterside High-End Shops and Restaurants, Barnes and Nobles and the Philharmonic. Property is also located in a NO FLOOD ZONE, take a look now!
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Shingle roof
- Exterior: Deck
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Walk-in closet(s), Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Trees
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Family room, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Great room
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Jalousie windows
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Park Place Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Compass Florida Naples
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »