Property DescriptionExcellent Park Shore location: walk or bike to the Park Shore beach, Venetian Village and Waterside Shops. This well maintained Michigan Briarhill Mark 1 home is original on the interior with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. The new features are a 2019 new tile roof, new pool cage, new A/C and new hot water heater. This home is ready for your personal touch on the interior. Residents are eligible for membership in the Park Shore Association, offering beach access and eligibility to lease or purchase a boat slip at Venetian Bay Yacht Club. Located in an A+ school zone: Seagate Elementary, Gulf view Middle and Naples High. This home is being sold As-Is; please present all offers on the NABOR As-Is contract.
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Terrazo floors, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Dishwasher, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Corner lot
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool
- Rooms: Guest room, Great room
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: Jalousie windows
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Park Shore Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »