Property DescriptionLOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. Park Shore is one of Naples' most sought after areas. This home is less than a half mile to The Shops on Venetian Bay and to the Park Shore Resident's Private Beach Park. Beach park membership is optional - $250 to join and $150 each year thereafter. Residents of Park Shore are eligible to purchase the boat docks located along Gulf Shore Boulevard North. Contact listing agent for details/pricing. Clear this lot and build your dream home or live-in or rent until you are ready to do so. Tile roof replaced less than one year ago. Pool cage meets 2003 code (new screen). Great curb appeal and located on a quiet cul-de-sac. Circular drive and paver brick patio. Easy to see. Willowhead Way is one of the streets in Park Shore that boasts of many large new homes.
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Patio, Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Range and oven
- Interior: Pantry, Window treatments, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Office, Sitting room
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Park Shore Naples
Listing provided courtesy of L.H. Fleming & Company, Real E
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »