Property DescriptionCongratulations...you have found your home! This home has all the bones to make this one truly spectacular. Located in Coquina Sands on .42 acres, you are walking distance to Lowdermilk Beach, Coastland Center Mall, Publix, and a short drive to Downtown Naples. This two story home has been well taken care of and loved by the original homowners.Over 5,000 square feet of living space-includes 6 beds/6 full baths, formal living and dining rooms, expansive kitchen complete with island and large breakfast bar open to family room with fireplace and wet bar.The spacious first floor master suite has a master bath fit for a king or queen complete with his and hers counters and jetted roman tub.A guest bed/den on the first floor with a hall full bath.Walk up the grand wooden staircase to the loft and 4 beds with balcony access and 3 full baths. The backyard is simply incredible with a large pool and spa and waterfall feature, as well as plenty of grass for pets or children to play.A cabana for entertaining with a full bathroom. Gated entrance to a large, paved circular driveway and a privacy wall that surrounds the entire property. Great Western Exposure for beautiful Naples Sunsets.
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Balcony
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Ceiling fan(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Loft, Foyer
- Stories: Two story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Coquina Sands Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Downing Frye Realty Inc.
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »