Property DescriptionH.13999 - Venetian Bay with direct WESTERN EXPOSURE & long water views to the southwest, featuring 100 FEET OF WATERFRONT with boat lift & ample dock space to set out for the Gulf of Mexico! Wide open floor plan and dazzling views of the water from the moment you walk in. The interiors feature as high as 12' ceilings brilliant Travertine marble, Wide plank washed light oak flooring, remodeled baths. Exotic Brazilian Ipe decking coupled with keystone pool and lanai decks enhance the outdoor spaces. Under high, clear cypress tongue and groove ceilings, the lanai offers plenty of room for elegant outdoor dining while taking in the spectacular views. The rear of the home features step down decking to a tiered garden featuring a stone pathway that meanders under the 40 foot coconut palms. A one family home that has been enjoyed and meticulously maintained.. ready to welcome the next owner!
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community park(s)
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Deck, Patio, Storage/out-building(s)
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Double oven, Cooktop range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Skylight(s), Walk-in closet(s), Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southwestern exposure
- Lot: Trees, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Great room, Foyer
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, Gulf access
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Park Shore Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »