Property DescriptionA great find on Oyster Bay-PRIVATE DEEDED DOCK (21.5)-DIRECT GULF ACCESS CONDO/HOME. The last similar unit in the complex sold in November 2018 for $352,000. This 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo is located directly on the water and boasts incredible scenic views of Naples Bay, an enjoyably peaceful and serene area to get away from the everyday hustle and bustle. Perfect property for a seasonal residence, a year-round residence, income producer, or a combination.Pets allowed with approval.
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stone exterior
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning
- Inclusions: Cooktop range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Ceiling fan(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Parking: Assigned parking, Attached parking, Covered parking area, Guest parking, Underground parking
- Recreation: Boat dockage
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Waterfront property, Canal view, Canal waterfront property, Gulf view, Gulf access
- Stories: Two story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Oyster Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Downing Frye Realty Inc.
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »