Property DescriptionSeize the opportunity to live in this tropical mid century home with side alley access, or opt to do as the neighbors have and tear down, building your dream home. Originally, built in 1961 with updates to the flooring, kitchen cabinetry and appliances, it's singular bath, newer a/c and recently replaced roof and some updated windows. In the heart of old Naples, Seven blocks to the beach, nine blocks to 5th Ave South, walking distance to shops, dining and fitness, one block to NCH (the only 5 star rated hospital in Florida), room for pool with western or eastern exposure depending on placement, nicely sized 70x100 lot plus alley along the southern border of the property.
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Brick exterior, Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Shingle roof
- Fencing: Fenced
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Walk-in closet(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Parking: Attached parking, Covered parking area, Paved driveway
- Rooms: Guest room, Great room, Sitting room
- Stories: Single story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Olde Naples Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential RE
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »