Property DescriptionSurrounded by some of the lushest landscaping youll find in Old Naples, this charming one-story home sits on an oversized lot with coveted southern exposure. Old Florida charm abounds through the vaulted ceiling, the open great room concept and the cedar porch overlooking the impressive, fully fenced rear gardens. A split third bedroom is designed as a guest suite or an office with a private entrance and attached en suite. This residence is located just three blocks to the beach and within a short distance to the Naples Beach Hotel with beachside dining, a luxurious spa and a recently refinished golf course.
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Frame and stucco exterior, Wood siding
- Roof: Metal roof
- Exterior: Patio, Enclosed porch
- Fencing: Fenced
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Tub and separate shower, Walk-in closet(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Trees, Oversized lot
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking
- Rooms: Breakfast area, Great room
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Olde Naples Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »