Property DescriptionEnjoy a glass of wine and watch the sun set every evening behind the wide unobstructed southwestern views of Naples Bay. This .42 acre lot sits on the edge of the bay with 158' of deep water frontage and a protected 75' canal. The current home offers the opportunity to renovate, boasting high cathedral ceilings with wooden beams and a split 3 bedroom, 3 bath floorplan with bay views from most rooms. Your boat slip is protected in the canal so if you decide to tear down and build a custom new construction estate you can maintain the expansive bay views from your home. No bridges for boaters and direct deep water access to Gordon Pass and the Gulf of Mexico you can get anywhere quickly. Naples 5th Avenue South, Third Street South, and the sugary white sand beaches are just minutes away.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Frame and stucco exterior, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Patio
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Dishwasher
- Interior: Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Cathedral ceilings, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southwestern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Master bedroom on main floor
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, Canal view, Canal waterfront property, Gulf access
- Stories: Single story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Royal Harbor Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premiere Plus Realty Co. NAPLES
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »