Property DescriptionNearly $400,000 total price reduction! Priced to Sell quickly. Perfectly nestled in the secluded waterfront subdivision of Seagate, comes a remarkably designed and impeccably cared for single family home built by award-winning builder Bordeaux Homes. Built in 2015, this coastal custom estate home, west of 41, features five bedrooms, five bathrooms, Wolf & Sub-Zero appliance packages, volume, vaulted and tray ceilings throughout and wire-brushed oak hardwood flooring. Within walking distance to the private Seagate homeowners beach club, this coastal waterfront home also features a dock and boat lift, custom kitchen cabinetry with double islands, two washers/two dryers in laundry room, a deluxe pool package with salt system and LED lighting, a 60-inch gas vented fireplace, PGT impact doors and windows throughout, and an oversized six car garage with separate pool bath. Enjoy small-boat access out to the Gulf of Mexico through Clam Pass as well as unlimited fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, ecotourism and much more. The epitome of a truly functional luxury waterfront estate.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Picnic area(s), Community childrens play area', Community sauna(s), Biking/fitness trail, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco
- Roof: Metal roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Deck, Patio, Storage/out-building(s)
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Wall or window air conditioner(s), Central heat, Wall heating unit(s)
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Range and oven
- Interior: Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Central vacuum system, Vaulted ceilings, Walk-in closet(s), Security features, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northeastern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 4 or more car garage, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom upstairs, Great room, Exercise room, Sun room, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Canal view, Canal waterfront property, Waterview, Gulf access
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Seagate Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty Florida, Inc. REALTORS
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »