Property DescriptionBreathtaking views of the bay from this spacious and bright 3 bed/4.5 bath 3,271 sq. ft. corner unit condo that lives like a home. Enjoy watching the dolphins from your two oversized balconies. Includes a boat dock with lift and two garage spaces. Multiple recent upgrades include top level granite in kitchen and baths, new hardwood flooring, new AC, new water heater, slide-out drawers in kitchen, Bidet toilet in master, new chandeliers and custom curtains and plantation shutters. The gourmet kitchen is a chefs delight with a Sub-Zero refrigerator and Dacor and Asko stainless steel appliances. Located directly across the street from Lowdermilk Beach and Park with easy access to downtown, shopping, dining, and more! Charleston Square is one of the newest buildings along Gulf Shore Blvd. and offers impact rated windows and doors, 10 ft. ceilings, a rooftop pool, fitness center, social room, large air-conditioned storage locker, and renowned restaurants, an apothecary, and other convenient services. Pet-friendly, too. Make it yours today!
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Pool table(s), Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Extra storage available
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Deck
- Flooring: Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Underground parking
- Recreation: Boat dockage
- Rooms: Great room, Foyer, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, Gulf access
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Coquina Sands Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty Florida, Inc. REALTORS
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »