Property DescriptionH.13661 - BEST DEAL IN COQUINA SANDS...PRICED TO SELL FAST!!! UNIQUE, ONE-OF-A-KIND HOME located west of 41 with paver motor court front entrance driveway plus a 3-car garage and side driveway off Orchid Drive! 2839 sqft under air plus an additional 1336 sqft of paver outdoor living area around a wooden pergola and open air pool. This 3 bedroom plus den/3.5 bath pool home sits on a .41 acre corner lot surrounded by lush vegetation. While remodeling this unique historical home, the owner spared no expense to keep that old Florida charm, all the while making the home up-to-date with todays luxury needs. The main living areas have original, very rare exposed vaulted beam and board white ceilings true to the original 1958 home. Here is just a few of the attention to detail items that one will appreciate.....Rocky Mountain Brass entry hardware and light fixture, Therma-Tru french doors throughout, rough sawn cedar exterior, wood burning fireplace, Kitchen Aid Architect Series appliances and Viking cooktop, Murano Italian Glass sconces line the powder room and master bath, plus an irrigated Orchid garden on the south side of the home. This home is not a tear down!!!
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Wood siding
- Roof: Metal roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Deck, Patio, Storage/out-building(s)
- Fencing: Fenced
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Double oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer
- Interior: Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Cathedral ceilings, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Corner lot, Trees, Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Foyer, Eat in kitchen
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Coquina Sands Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »