Property DescriptionH.13661 - ENTERTAINER'S DREAM HOME located west of 41 with parking for 12 plus vehicles! 2839 sqft under air plus an additional 1336 sqft of paver outdoor living area displaying a wooden pergola and open air pool for entertaining while viewing Naples famous sunsets! This 3 bedroom plus den/3.5 bath pool home sits on a .41 acre corner lot with a true 3 car garage. Throughout remodeling this unique and rare historical home, the owner spared no expense to keep that old FL charm present all the while making the home up-to-date with todays luxury needs. Here is just a few of the attention to detail items that one will appreciate.....Rocky Mountain Brass entry hardware and light fixture, Therma-Tru french doors throughout, rough sawn cedar exterior, wood burning fireplace, Kitchen Aid Architect Series appliances and Viking cooktop, Murano Italian Glass sconces line the powder room and master bath, Hunter Classic Original cast iron fans throughout, plus an Orchid room on the south side of the home. Do yourself a favor and come see this one in person, you will not be disappointed!
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Wood siding
- Roof: Metal roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Deck, Patio, Storage/out-building(s)
- Fencing: Fenced
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Double oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer
- Interior: Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Cathedral ceilings, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Corner lot, Trees, Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Foyer, Eat in kitchen
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Coquina Sands Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »