Property DescriptionCERTIFIED APPRAISAL above asking price!! This home has all new Ruffino Cabinetry kitchen and baths, large rooms high ceilings and an amazing open floor plan. For Boaters, large covered boat slip, heavy duty lift, full length dock and new sea wall. Multiple entertaining areas and Southern Exposure. Open and comfortable living... Full length Lanai with built in heating elements and an incredible outdoor space, two professional gourmet kitchens, six fireplaces, SONOS entertainment system throughout, bevelled sliding glass doors. This is a very comfortable home that lives extremely well, very economical and private. Many furnishings and games are included to continue the fun. For storm protection the home has Motorized Hurricane Shutters on the back, hurricane windows on the front and enforced garage doors, as well as an Elevator. There is an extra set of wrought iron doors in the garage that also fit the front door. You can walk to 3rd St. S. and the Beach in minutes. The photos don't say enough. MUST SEE!!
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Pool table(s), Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control
- Exterior: Balcony, Patio, Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors, Parquet floors, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors, Brick floors
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups, Laundry sink
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat, Gas heating
- Inclusions: Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven, Partially furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Central vacuum system, Vaulted ceilings, Skylight(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Cathedral ceilings, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Foyer, Eat in kitchen, Sitting room
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Canal view, Canal waterfront property, Gulf access
- Stories: Multi-story
- Style: Split-level
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Aqualane Shores Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Olde Naples Real Estate LLC
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »