Property DescriptionH.12856 - AMAZING BOATERS VIEWS from every room noticed immediately upon entering from large picture window! An oversized home-site allows expansive rooms - family room flaunts 10 sliders & plantation shutters disappear onto oversized deck bringing the outdoors in (approx. 150 from Naples Bay!) w/ 2 fireplaces, lanai grill area, TV/dining area, electric screens, vanishing edge pool w/streaming fountains & LED colored lighting, spa + firepit gathering area in addition to green yard space. S, E & W views amongst swaying palms! Master suite (w/Jacuzzi tub, his/hers water closets w/ bidet) + 1 BR downstairs. Upstairs boasts 2 BRs + den, mini kitchen, bonus leisure room w/lg balcony all w/ glorious views of the Yacht Club and Bay (2nd floor is solid concrete block construction). A 3 car garage w/high ceilings expandable to 6 cars (or storage via future lifts.) Elevator, 500 gal. propane gas, lg. circle drive, touch lighting, central vacuum, security system. Island kitchen w/gas cooking, Viking appliances + lg picturesque dinette & breakfast bar. NEW SEAWALL, DOCK & LIFT by Oreck! Cycle or health-walk to delightful 3rd Street dining, shopping, galleries & white sand beaches nearby!
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stone exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control, Tinted windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Deck, Enclosed porch
- Fencing: Fenced
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Built-in oven, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Intercom system, Central vacuum system, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa, BBQ, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Office, Exercise room
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, Canal view, Canal waterfront property, Swimming pool view, Gulf access
- Stories: Two story, Multi-story
- Style: Contemporary, Split-level
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Aqualane Shores Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »