Property DescriptionBEST BUY IN ALL OF OLD NAPLES!!! GREAT LOT located on a private corner with no neighbors on three sides. This great beach house in 2006 underwent a complete renovation! The island kitchen features new cabinets, granite and stainless steel appliances, chiseled edge travertine marble floors and a new roof in 2012. Three bedrooms and two baths with a nice open floorplan and a Florida room. Lovely lot on a quiet street close to Naples Community Hospital and exciting downtown Naples * X Zone.
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Shingle roof
- Exterior: Patio
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry area in garage/carport
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Ceiling fan(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Corner lot
- Parking: 1 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination, Sun room
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: Jalousie windows
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Olde Naples Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »