Property DescriptionH.12814 - Clearly one of Aqualane Shores finest locations on a large waterfront home-site with mature tropical landscaping in a park-like setting. Offering expansive water views to the south west over Kite Cove with approximately 15,246 Sq. Ft. of lot area. With no-bridge access to the Gulf and a nicely designed dock with a 25,000-lb. boat lift and separate lift for 2 personal watercrafts, this property represents one of the finest locations available today. Conveniently close to the beach or to the bistros, boutiques and art galleries of 3rd Street South.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Frame and stucco exterior, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Deck
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southwestern exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Waterfront property, Canal view, Canal waterfront property, Gulf access
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Aqualane Shores Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »