Property DescriptionA unique opportunity to immediately begin living the Port Royal Lifestyle in a classic well maintained 3 Bedroom + Den residence. Enchanting panoramic views over the vastness of Naples Bay. Night time brings the romance of distant lights. Leave your house and conveniently boat to the mangrove lined inland waterways or through Gordon Pass to the Gulf Of Mexico. This residence is situated so that it is also a relaxing drive or walk to all of the world-renowned amenities of the Port Royal Club. Exciting opportunity to immediately enjoy the quality of life that is Naples. Port Royal Club membership eligibility.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Frame and stucco exterior, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Tub and separate shower, Wetbar, Walk-in closet(s), Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northeastern exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, Gulf access
- Win/Doors: Picture window
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Port Royal Naples
Listing provided courtesy of William Raveis-Florida LLC
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »