Property DescriptionThis is an amazing nautical setting with an urban flare. This dwelling is a short walk to the beach, shopping, and restaurants. There are wonderful water views from the two lanais and upper deck. Boaters have direct access to the Gulf. Enjoy fishing from the dock or purchase/rent a dock for your boat. The floor plan accommodates families and couples with ease. High ceilings complement the space. The home has 3,388 sq. feet under air. It is one of the largest condominiums in Old Naples. There are 3 generous bedrooms and 3 full baths. The gently used home has been enjoyed for short visits, because of busy schedules. A spacious kitchen will please the chef in the family, or act as an entertainment center for the home. Storage options are throughout the house. Some of the upgrades include a uniquely finished oversized 2 car garage, a private elevator, walk-in closets, built-in cabinets, reverse-osmosis water system, water filtration system, security system, outdoor grill on the deck, and much more. Extra parking is provided in the lot across the street, owned by the Association. The outdoor space blends into the living area to allow the residents to watch sunrises and sunsets.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community swimming pool(s), Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Metal roof
- Exterior: Balcony
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Water filtration system, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Central vacuum system, Skylight(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northeastern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Underground parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: Boat dockage
- Rooms: Foyer
- Scenery: Bay view, Waterfront property, Canal view, Canal waterfront property, Waterview, Gulf access
- Stories: Multi-story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Olde Naples Seaport Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »