Property DescriptionThe most discerning buyer won't want to miss this completely and tastefully redesigned bright concrete block cul de sac home with sought-after Southern exposure! The living areas and kitchen, all with soaring ceilings, were completely opened up in 2014, including a brand new kitchen with two-tone cabinetry and island with farmhouse sink, and stainless KitchenAid appliances including induction cooking. You'll love the coral stone working fireplace - such an inviting focal point in the family room, with impact French doors inviting you to the lanai! The AC was replaced in 2014, and all 3 bathrooms have been beautifully renovated in coastal tones. Doors, windows and garage door are current code impact rated! Other updates include porcelain large tile and wood flooring (no carpet to replace!), large baseboards, and elegant crown molding throughout the home. The large tiled lanai with picture-window screening is perfect for entertaining large or small groups, with its large heated pool and lush private back yard garden, and quiet location. Exceptional curb appeal is enhanced with recently updated and beautifully manicured landscaping. This bright model-perfect home feels just built!
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Community swimming pool(s), Putting green, Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Patio, Enclosed porch
- Fencing: Fenced
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Great room, Sitting room
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Downing Frye Realty Inc.
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »