Property DescriptionC.14530 - Enjoy serene golf course and lake views from this second-floor south west facing coach home in Osprey Pointe, the only available listing with a PRIVATE ELEVATOR!! With over 2,700 square feet of air-conditioned living space, this light and bright property lives like a single family home, but offers a maintenance free lifestyle. The floor plan includes a spacious kitchen with breakfast area, screened and tiled lanai, three bedrooms, den/media room, three baths, separate home office (all with high ceilings) and a two-car garage. Special features include a 2 story glassed entry with views to the northwest, custom cabinetry, California closets, seamless glass enclosures on all showers, granite counters, stainless appliances, and much more. In the heart of Pelican Marsh, Osprey Pointe is surrounded by golf course and scenic vistas and features a community pool and exercise room. Enjoy Pelican Marshs community center, excellent tennis program, fitness and social activities and walking and biking paths. Pelican Marsh Golf Club social and golf memberships are available, but not mandatory. All of this is located only minutes from Gulf beaches.
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community golf, Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line, Pond(s)
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Office, Great room, Foyer, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property, Golf course view
- Stories: Two story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Marsh Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »