Property DescriptionH.12745 Charming home to live in as it is, or while you plan your new home. Coveted location. Large screened lanai for comfortable outdoor living. Interior has large living spaces with windows everywhere for light and cross ventilation. Only seven blocks to the Gulf and five blocks to 5th Ave. S. - Naples shopping, dining and famed theater district. Easy walk to shopping, dining, library, medical, coffee shop, bike and consignment/antique shops, bakery, motels, pharmacies and so much more. Two really tasty mango fruit trees. Beautiful Royal Palms border this lovely corner lot (80 x 110). Property is being sold As Is With Right to Inspect. 2nd bath is part of a large utility room. The bedrooms share an Olde Naples bath with dual sinks and a tub/shower combination.
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Frame and stucco exterior, Wood siding
- Roof: Shingle roof
- Exterior: Storage/out-building(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Double oven, Cooktop range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Ceiling fan(s), Window treatments
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Corner lot, Trees, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: Circular driveway
- Rooms: Family room
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: Awnings, Jalousie windows
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Olde Naples Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »