Property DescriptionSteps to the beach through a private, gated walkway, this beautiful custom-designed home is an entertainer's dream with all rooms opening to a spacious atrium designed for lounging, dining and entertaining. The spectacular living/dining room has it's own flower-filled sun terrace, and the kitchen/family room features a fireplace, center island, granite tops and pantry. The large master suite shares it's two sided fireplace with the spacious master bath featuring walk-in shower and separate soaking tub. There is a charming second bedroom with private bath, a separate guest cabana, plus a den/office that could easily be converted to a fourth bedroom. Offering 12', 14' and 20' ceilings and abundant glass for natural light. A unique enclave, this beachside community is just a short stroll to the Third Street shops, restaurants and treasured Saturday farmer's market.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Frame and stucco exterior, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control
- Exterior: Patio, Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Intercom system, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in desk, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, Spa, BBQ
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Foyer
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Gordon Drive Estates Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »