Property DescriptionWith a great location south of Doctors Pass, this two-bedroom and a den condominium is the best in Harbour Club by far! Sleekly remodeled in 2014 from top to bottom in fashionable European style, including new windows and HVAC system. Clean lines, white walls and white cabinets throughout with splashes of color make this condominium stunning. The open kitchen has granite countertops with an island, stainless steel appliances, Euro-style vent and ceramic floors. The master bedroom has woods floors, a sitting area and includes an ensuite master bath with shower. There is also a home office and laundry in the condominium. This residence comes beautifully furnished turnkey and includes a deeded boat dock. The boat dock was built new in 2014 and includes a SlideMoor docking system that allows your boat to be tied tightly to the dock while still allowing your boat to rise and fall with the tide. You can access the sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico directly across the street and take your boat to the Gulf of Mexico without bridges in less than five minutes. There is a beautiful pool too!
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community boat facilities, Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Shingle roof
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Furnished
- Interior: Kitchen isle, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northeastern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line, Trees
- Parking: Assigned parking, Guest parking, Paved driveway
- Recreation: Boat dockage
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom upstairs, Guest room, Office, Sitting room
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, Gulf access
- Stories: Two story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Coquina Sands Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »