Property DescriptionThis charming 3 bedroom, 3 full bath waterfront home features a tastefully remodeled kitchen (in 1999) with stainless steel appliances, along with updated bathrooms. Brand new boat dock with LED lighting and a new 13,0000 lb boat lift (2016). Walk to all of the amenities that Third Street South has to offer, and mere steps away from the pristine white sandy beaches of Naples.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Frame and stucco exterior, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Shingle roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Fencing: Fenced
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Lot: Trees
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: Boat dockage
- Rooms: Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Canal view, Canal waterfront property, Gulf access
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: Jalousie windows, Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Aqualane Shores Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »