Property DescriptionC.14133 - Seeking a spacious 4 Bedroom, 4 Bath Olde Naples BEACHFRONT Paradise retreat? Welcome to this classy yet family-friendly Island-Style Laurentians Re-Mastered JEWEL, thoughtfully crafted to perfectly blend with its enviable beachfront and lush tropical garden setting. Glass window walls grace the easy-breezy great room and open custom-crafted kitchen, tasteful hardwood cabinetry built-ins, generous work island, task desk, and upscale appliances. Luxurious baths, too. Due to the underbuilding garage, this home benefits from an actual third floor height, affording spectacular & unexpected westerly GULF-FRONT views, complemented by private garden and park views to the north and east, all adding to the delightful ambiance of this unique condominium neighborhood of only 32 owners in 2 low-rise towers. The happy combination of owning a boutique property located smack on Naples sun-drenched sugar sand beach, coupled with its convenient bike-ride proximity to all the celebrated cultural, dining, and shopping amenities of Olde Naples, along with on-site Management, make this a unique and rare offering not to be missed.
- General: No pets allowed
- Community: Community swimming pool(s), Biking/fitness trail
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Marble floors, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Parking: 1 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Guest parking, Underground parking
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Foyer
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Gulf frontage, Gulf view
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Coquina Sands Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »