Property DescriptionUnusual opportunity to own 120+ feet of bay front real estate in the highly sought after boating community of Royal Harbor. Boaters will appreciate the grandfathered cut in boat slip w/ massive boat house. Boat house sits on the southern most part of the property which allows for unobstructed long bay views. Watch yachts pull in/out of the Naples Yacht club, fireworks from Naples pier during 4th of July, dolphins playing, & breathtaking sunsets all from your own back yard. Less than a couple miles to 5th Avenue, shopping, fine dining, Naples Pier, & white sand beaches. Current structure offers 3 beds/3 baths, pool, circle driveway, partial renovations, boat house, etc. Plans to level current structure in the near future. A rare offering to acquire your own very special piece of paradise.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Double oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Breakfast bar
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northwestern exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Breakfast area
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, Gulf access
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Royal Harbor Naples
Listing provided courtesy of William Raveis - Florida LLC
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »