Property DescriptionThis contemporary design presents an excellent opportunity to remodel or build new on a gorgeous lot that provides tropical landscape, southern exposure and alley access. A short distance to Cambier Park for art fairs, tennis and community fun events and the taste-tempting caf and restaurants of Fifth Avenue South, Third Street South, Crayton Cove and the sandy beaches off the Gulf of Mexico.
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Zoned temperature control
- Exterior: Patio, Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Marble floors, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Corner lot, Trees, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room
- Style: Contemporary
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Olde Naples Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »