Property DescriptionRecognized by the SWFL Chapter of the American Institute of Architects in 2002, this charming and iconic Boathouse boasts 2,900 square feet of air conditioned space, an additional 1,800 square feet of covered, dual-boat storage, and 2 large uncovered slips. Ideal for the boating enthusiast that has an appreciation for those things rare that are nearly impossible to find. Modest. Simple. Quality. Three words that describe this endeavor. Truly a feat to create this home in today's building environment. Penned and recreated by Dwight Oakley, the 1930's Boathouse captures incredible, sweeping vistas of Champney Bay behind from nearly every room, and affords inspiring sunset views of the Gulf of Mexico from the front terrace's incredible elevation. Oakley salvaged sections of the original structure and reintroduced them on the interior as non-structural trim moldings and beams capturing the essence of a bygone era. Truly the only home of it's kind on the shores of Naples.Port Royal Associate Membership opportunity.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Frame and stucco exterior, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Zoned temperature control
- Exterior: Balcony, Deck, Gazebo, Patio
- Fencing: Fenced
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Dry bar, Ceiling fan(s), Security features, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Detached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination, 2nd master bedroom, Guest room, Foyer
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, Gulf access
- Stories: Multi-story
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Picture window
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Port Royal Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »