Property DescriptionThis tastefully updated, four-bedroom, four-full-and-one-half-bath, Port Royal home offers spectacular views of Hidden Bay. This home offers traditional charm and Florida coastal chic dcor, with open concept spaces in the main living areas for both casual living and resort-style entertaining. The spacious master suite, with sitting area and completely renovated bath, overlooks Hidden Bay and the pool/patio area that was recently updated with beautiful custom stone decking. Enjoy shaded outdoor seating under the new retractable awning or on the sunny outdoor areas surrounding the gorgeous pool. The expansive, new 63-foot dock has a 24,000-pound boat lift and additional 7,000-pound lift that will accommodate two jet skis or a small boat for family fun. The circular drive and attached garage with additional paved parking space provide generous parking for entertaining. This wonderful family home, with a well-designed floor plan of bedroom and bathroom suites, will ensure your guests comfort and privacy. Eligible for Port Royal Club Membership. This is absolutely the best value in highly desirable Port Royal. A recent Improvements List is available.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Frame and stucco exterior, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Slate roof
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Walk-in closet(s), Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom on main floor, Foyer, Sun room
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, Gulf access
- Style: Traditional
- Win/Doors: Bay window(s), French door(s), Picture window
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Port Royal Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Internationa
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »