Property DescriptionH.11719 AN OLD NAPLES BEST BUY! This charming Old Florida/Key West style, quality constructed 3 bedroom, 3 bath, turnkey furnished pool home with fenced back yard and summer kitchen was built in 2007 and recently renovated to add a pool, large pavered pool deck, summer kitchen, new air conditioning and pavered driveway. Located on a quiet street in a quiet Old Naples neighborhood with 2,051 sq. ft. of air conditioned living space this home sits on .22 Acre with most favorable southern exposure and is only 7 blocks to the beach and 10 blocks to 5th Ave S. for world renowned dining, shopping and theater. Quality upgrades include: custom cabinetry, granite countertops, lighted tray ceilings, wood, tile and carpeted flooring, water purification system, skylights, crimped metal roof. There is an oversized detached one car garage with alley access and plenty of new construction in the surrounding neighborhood to solidify your propertys future value. Being offered turnkey furnished.
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Wood siding
- Roof: Metal roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Patio
- Fencing: Fenced
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Furnished
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 1 car garage, Detached parking
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool
- Scenery: City lights view
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Olde Naples Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »